DUNLOP SX 300 RACQUET
The Dunlop Sx 300 racquet can be used by players who are looking for spin and stability. This racquet was specifically created to provide you with a great deal of spin! The Power Grid and V Energy Shaft IItechnologies enhance aerodynamism and string movement to maximise ball rotation on each and every shot!
Provided with 10.6oz (300g) and equipped with a 12.6in (32cm) balance, this racquet offers additional stability and puts forth an excellent combination of power and control. The 100in² (645cm²) head size is completed with the Spin Boost Grommets in order to gain forgiveness and limit errors that derive from not hitting the ball in the centre of your racquet head. Furthermore, the 16x19 string pattern optimises string movement and increases power. Be ready to move your opponents around!
Next, the 64 Ra stiffness level enables the racquet to provide comfort and control.
Type of Player:
- advanced level players who are looking for maximum spin and power
- Sonic Core Infinergy : TPU foam developed by BASF to reduce vibrations and increase the transfer of energy towards the ball
- Spin Boost Grommets : The string pattern has been reworked to allow the strings to move freely, but differently. The goal is to increase forgiveness when it comes to not hitting the ball in the centre of your racquet head and correct your shot's trajectory.
- V Energy Shaft II : hollowed racquet core to enhance air penetration and stability and bring you even more power
- Power Grid : the gap between the mains has been increased by 10% and 11% between the crosses to enable you to generate more power and spin
|Weight unstrung||10.6 oz / 300 g|
|Technology||Spin Boost Grommets, Sonic Core Infinergy, Power Grid, V Energy Shaft II|
|Head Size||100 in² / 645 cm²|
|Length||26.97 in / 68.5 cm|
|Balance unstrung||12.6 in / 32 cm|
|Beam Width||23-26-23 mm|
|Grip||Dunlop Viper Dry|