BABOLAT PURE AERO VS RACQUET
The Babolat Pure Aero VS racquet puts forth one major difference in comparison to the classic Pure Aero racquet. The 98in² (630cm²) head size is smaller in order to offer more control.
Weighing 10.8 oz (305 grams) with a 12.4 in (31.5cm) balance, this racquet will bring you extra stability on all shots. The 16x20 string pattern will allow you to hit a great deal of spin and it will optimise your control.
The 21-23-22 beam width is thinner than a classic Pure Aero racquet. This will provide you with more feel and control.
Type of player :
- for advanced level players who are looking for a accuracy, power and spin
- Aeromodular³ : Aerodynamic frame shape to maximise the racquet head’s penetration in the air for more spin.
- Cortex Pure Feel : Babolat and SMAC (French Aerospace Business) have added the SMACWRAP material, used in the aerospace industry, to the racquet to reduce vibrations. This material is integrated in the frame’s graphite to reduce impact shock and obtain better feel.
- FSI Spin : Increased space between strings and Spin Grommets at the 6 and 12 o’clock points for more movement and to obtain more spin
- CarbonPLYStabilizer : technology created in collaboration with Chomarat, a French automobile and aeronautics specialist, and used in bikes and skis. Added to the racquet’s throat, Carbon Ply brings more stability and precision to your strokes.
|Weight unstrung||10.8 oz / 305 g|
|Technology||Aeromodular³,FSI Spin,Cortex Pure Feel, CarbonPlyStabilizer|
|Head Size||98 in² / 630 cm²|
|Length||26.97 in / 68.5 cm|
|Balance unstrung||12.4 in / 31.5 cm|
|Beam Width||21-23-22 mm|