BABOLAT PURE AERO TOUR RACQUET
The Babolat Pure Aero Tour racquet is back with a fresh look while maintaining very similar characteristics. The world’s best known racquet due to the spin it produces offers the same colours as before: black and yellow. This collection, used by Rafael Nadal, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Benoit Paire and Caroline Wozniacki, keeps its legendary spin while gaining more control.
Player benefits : spin - power - stability
The Babolat Pure Aero Tour racquet is the ultimate weapon for players seeking spin. Examined to be be more aerodynamic and refined to possess spin oriented technologies, this model has set a trend.
Weighing 11.1oz (315 grams) with a 12.4in (31.5 cm) balance, this racquet provides stability when you are hitting powerful and heavy topspin shots to push your opponents back.
The 100in² (645 cm²) racquet head makes the racquet much more forgiving while keeping an excellent balance of spin; power and control. The 16x19 string pattern enhances string movement and increases power on your strokes to easily overwhelm your opponent with powerful shots that are full of spin.
A loss of stiffness (71 Ra instead of 72 Ra) is the main difference between this model and the previous versions. It provides more control and feel as well. Also, the racquet is made with innovative materials that derive from different industries to provide extra comfort.
Type of player :
- For advanced to expert level players who are looking for a maximum amount of spin and power
- Aeromodular³ : Aerodynamic frame shape to maximise the racquet head’s penetration in the air for more spin.
- Cortex Pure Feel : Babolat and SMAC (French Aerospace Business) have added the SMACWRAP material, used in the aerospace industry, to the racquet to reduce vibrations. This material is integrated in the frame’s graphite to reduce impact shock and obtain better feel.
- Woofer System : Grommet that lengthens contact time between strings and the ball for better feel and comfort
- FSI Spin : Increased space between strings and Spin Grommets at the 6 and 12 o’clock points for more movement and to obtain more spin
- CarbonPLYStabilizer : technology created in collaboration with Chomarat, a French automobile and aeronautics specialist, and used in bikes and skis. Added to the racquet’s throat, Carbon Ply brings more stability and precision to your strokes.
|Weight unstrung||11.1 oz / 315 g|
|Technology||Aeromodular³,FSI Spin,Woofer System,Cortex Pure Feel, CarbonPlyStabilizer|
|Head Size||100 in² / 645 cm²|
|Length||26.97 in / 68.5 cm|
|Balance unstrung||12.4 in / 31.5 cm|
|Beam Width||23-26-23 mm|