BABOLAT PURE AERO LITE RACQUET
The Babolat Pure Aero Lite racquet is the ultimate weapon for players seeking spin and lightweight. Studied to be more aerodynamic with several different kinds of technology, this model does not follow any rules and strives to be original.
Weighing 9.5oz (270 grams) with a 13in (33cm) balance, this Babolat Pure Aero Lite racquet will bring you manoeuvrability and lightweight.
The 100in² (645 cm²) racquet head makes the racquet much more forgiving while keeping an excellent balance of spin, power and control. The 16x19 string pattern optimises string movement and increases power in order to enable you to easily move your opponents around and push them back with heavy topspin shots.
A loss of stiffness (71 Ra instead of 72 Ra) is the main difference between this model and the previous versions. The racquet provides more control and feel. Lastly, this racquet acquires innovative materials that are used in different industries in order to become even more comfortable.
Type of Player :
- beginner to intermediate level players who are looking for a maximum amount of spin, power and manoeuvrability
- young players who are in search of a first adult racquet
- Aeromodular³ : Aerodynamic frame shape to maximise the racquet head’s penetration in the air for more spin.
- Cortex Pure Feel : Babolat and SMAC (French Aerospace Business) have added the SMACWRAP material, used in the aerospace industry, to the racquet to reduce vibrations. This material is integrated in the frame’s graphite to reduce impact shock and obtain better feel.
- Woofer System : Grommet that lengthens contact time between strings and the ball for better feel and comfort
- FSI Spin : Increased space between strings and Spin Grommets at the 6 and 12 o’clock points for more movement and to obtain more spin
- CarbonPLYStabilizer : technology created in collaboration with Chomarat, a French automobile and aeronautics specialist, and used in bikes and skis. Added to the racquet’s throat, Carbon Ply brings more stability and precision to your strokes.
|Weight unstrung||9.5 oz / 270 g|
|Technology||Aeromodular³,FSI Spin,Woofer System,Cortex Pure Feel, CarbonPlyStabilizer|
|Head Size||100 in² / 645 cm²|
|Length||26.97 in / 68.5 cm|
|Balance unstrung||13 in / 33 cm|
|Beam Width||23-26-23 mm|